Sunday, May 22, 2016

Topic 11: Nothing Is Perfect, So Really Everything Is

     Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog posts, I know some of you are reading from across oceans and continents. Each time I see someone new I get super excited that you are reading my blog! Thank you again.
     Do any of you think that every aspect of your relationship past, present, or future is perfect? To those of you who answered 'yes' let me just say congratulations! I am pleased to hear that you are perfect! For the rest who said 'no' you will be happy to hear that pretty much everyone else answered the same.
     Perfection in every aspect of your relationship is nothing short of impossible, but that does not mean that your relationship is anything less than what it should be. My marriage for example has its struggles. I am far from perfect, my amazing wife is much closer than I am but even she makes mistakes. However, we love each other so much that we will do anything to lift each others burdens. We understand that we are imperfect, this understanding is what gives us strength to push through the rough times.
     If I have learned anything it is that there is perfection in the imperfection. We are so imperfect, but nothing in my life has ever been so perfect as my relationship with my wife.
     So next time things get hard, just remember that marriage in this life wasn't meant to be perfect, that is why it takes so much work. So work on it. I am so grateful to be married to such a beautiful and caring daughter of God. Have a great week! Comment your questions or anything else that you would like down below! I will talk with you all later! Remember, happiness starts in YOUR home!

No comments:

Post a Comment